Watch March Madness At The Best Sports Bar in Vegas
It’s about to be the craziest month in men’s college basketball! Get caught up in the wonder that is March Madness by coming in for Brackets and Beer at The Still! There’s no better place to catch all the action than at the bar with the best beer selection in Las Vegas that also has 3,000 square feet of space and 30 high-definition TVs. In fact, if you don’t watch March Madness at The Still, you might actually be insane, so reserve your seats here and save your brain.
March Madness starts out with 68 teams throughout the NCAA for the first round, and Selection Sunday is on March 12th. The First Four will debut on March 14th-15th, with the games all being played in Dayton, Ohio. For The Still, the First Four will be normal game protocol and reservations. Brackets and Beer at The Still begin on Thursday, March 16th, and continues for the six major rounds of the tournament:
|Round 1||Only 8|
|March 16-17||March 25-26|
|$150 F&B Min Per Person Per Session||$50 F&B Min Per Person Per Game|
|Round 2||The Last 4|
|March 18-19||April 01|
|$125 F&B Min Per Person Per Session||$50 F&B Min Per Person Per Game|
|March 23-24||April 3|
|$50 F&B Min Per Person Per Game||$100 F&B Min Per Person|
March Madness Facts
- Around 36.5 million U.S. adults filled out brackets in 2022
- It’s estimated that March Madness costs businesses $13.8 billion a year due to distracted workers
- Around 19 percent more beer is sold at March Madness games than during the regular season
- $10 Billion is the estimated total amount wagered on the 2022 NCAA tournament (about 30% more than the Super Bowl)
- No bottom seed has ever unseated a top seed in the first round.
- “March Madness” was first coined in connection with the NCAA in 1982 when sportscaster Brent Musburger uttered it during his tournament coverage, but the Illinois High School Boys Championship has been using it since 1939.
- Pizza orders increase by 19% during the month of March
When Selection Sunday is finished, you can click here for a printable bracket of the tourney. Don’t forget to have it filled out in time for Brackets and Beer at The Still!